|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Fender Japan TL52 VNT Telecaster Limited Edition
Limited Edition Sold Out Everywhere!
Brand New Condition - Plastic Wrap on Scratchplate.
The Fender TL52 VNT (Vintage Natural) is a MIJ version Telecaster: Made In Japan. This rare Japanese version is usually difficult to get hold of outside of the land of the rising sun. This exquisite 1952-style electric guitar is equipped with a duo of Japanese TL Vintage pickups for the full-blown Tele twang. Combined with the deep resonance of the ash body and the delightfully straightforward controls, you can easily see how this is a professional instrument.
The one-piece maple neck of the Fender TL-52 VNT has a slender C-profile and a light maple fretboard that adds an extra-clear touch to the overall sound. Moreover, this Japanese Tele features some gorgeous looks. Apart from the familiar Telecaster body and the stylish Gotoh tuners, the beautiful grain of the ash shines through the transparent lacquer perfectly and marvellously contrasts with the black pickguard.
Fender Japan's guitars and bass guitars
Japanese Fenders, in this case made by the Dyna Gakki factory, are high-end instruments that were never actually meant to travel abroad. These hand-built guitars were made for the Japanese market only yet are highly coveted all over the world for their combination of vintage design and extremely high quality. What's more, the looks of these guitars head in the same direction as the American Vintage series, while the build quality rivals that of the professional American Standard models.
Tips or comments about this product
- The first picture displays the correct finish.
- Japanese model, very limited edition.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 7.2 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 124.0 x 44.0 x 9.0 cm
- solid-body electric guitar
- made in Japan, limited edition
- colour: Vintage Natural
- body: ash, Telecaster model
- neck: maple, one piece, slim C profile
- fretboard: maple, 7.25-inch (184mm) radius
- frets: 21, vintage-style
- string nut: 42 mm
- bridge: 3-part, chrome saddles
- tuners: MHG-SD91 NI
- pickups: 2x TL Vintage (Japan) single-coils
- electronics: volume, tone, 3-position pickup switch
- details: black pickguard