|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Fender Pro Junior Amp Tweed (Jensen Speaker)
Fender Blues Junior Lacquered Tweed Product Overview by GAK
Fender's 15-watt Blues Junior Lacquered Tweed is a warm-toned amplifier perfect for both gigging and studio use.
The EL-84 output tubes provide fat mid tones while warmth is provided by the 12AX7 preamp tube overdrive. There is also real spring reverb.
You'll find easier-to-read black control panel with front-reading text, a vintage Fender "dog bone" handle, vintage-size jewel light, "sparkle" circuit mod, rattle-reducing shock absorbers for the EL84 tubes, highly sensitive vintage-voiced 12" Jensen speaker, and heavy-duty set-screw "chicken head" knobs. Here's a clip of the regular Blues Junior, which is exactly the same under the hood.
- Controls: Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, "Fat" Switch, Volume
- Voltage: 240v
- Wattage: 15 Watts
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Speaker Jack: One 1/4" Mono
- Channels: One
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Amplifier Depth: 9.81" (24.9 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 18" (45.72 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 31 lbs. (14.06 kg)
- Effects: Reverb
- Speaker: One - 12" Jensen Speaker
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Pre Amp Tubes: Groove Tubes® - (3 x 12AX7)
- Power Tubes: Groove Tubes® - (2 x EL84)