|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Squier Toronado Lake Placid Blue
Squier's Paranormal Toronado features a lightweight Poplar body that serves as a balanced tonal foundation for its potent humbucker pairing. The body is joined to a comfortable 'C'-shaped Maple neck, which brings out plenty of upper mid-range bite and top-end vibrancy - giving notes a snappy and immediate response.
The original Fender Toronado was unique for its 24.75" scale length; a feature associated with guitars made by Fender's main rival brand. Shorter than Fender's customary 25.5" scale length, a 24.75" scale gives the instrument's strings a more forgiving feel as they have less tension. The Squier Paranormal Toronado adheres to this formula, meaning that its strings feel easy to bend and apply vibrato to!
The Paranormal Series Toronado is a fat-sounding electric guitar, thanks to a double-dose of Squier's Atomic humbucking pickups. Delivering a full and harmonically-rich sound with plenty of output, these powerful pickups can handle overdrive and even crushing high-gain, yet clean up beautifully when you roll back their independent volume controls.
Use the 3-way pickup switch to select the barking bridge pickup, the warm neck humbucker, or both for a more balanced voice. Further control is provided via the dedicated tone controls for each pickup too, letting you dial back any harsh treble frequencies.
- Unique offset body shape
- Dual Squier Atomic humbucking pickups
- Individual volume and tone controls
- String-through-body bridge
- Chrome hardware
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Toronado
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Single Action, Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Squier Atomic Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Squier Atomic Humbucker
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup